AllRidesNow does not collect information from not logged in visitors interacting with the site. A cookie and ip address may be tracked to allow technology to better the visitor experience during a session. Session data is cleared when a browser is closed.
Visitors may recieve third-party advertising. See below.
AllRidesNow offers the ability to register as a member of the website allowing a richer community experience. Members use their email address and other personal information in the process.
- Your email address is NEVER shown to visitors or other members of the community
- Age, gender, and IP information may be used as an identifier during thrid-party advertising.
- AllRidesNow never shares your email address with any third party.
As a member of AllRidesNow you may upload your videos and photos.
- Your uploaded material is viewable by all visitors and members.
- You may, at any time, delete or remove your uploaded material
- You may, only upload material that is your own, or you have the copyright to.
AllRidesNow may send out an opt-out news letters to members.
- Members can opt out from newsletter communication.
- We hate junk mail. In 8 years of operation we have not yet sent out a newsletter.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
AllRidesNow does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks AllRidesNow to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men aged 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men aged 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the AllRidesNow Site, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.